Altai C1n Super WiFi CPE/AP
Complementing Altais super WiFi base station coverage solution are the C1n high-performance CPEs, which employ a patented smart-signal processing algorithm and an antenna designed to increase WiFi signal strength
- Patented signal processing for improved radio performance in LOS and NLOS conditions
- Supports multiple isolated end-users through per client/VAP bandwidth control
- Per-end-user remote web-based management and client association status
- High-performance antennas with ±45°cross-polarized patch antennas – optimizing performance when operating in conjunction with Altai A8n series antennas
- Operates both as a CPE and as a small WiFi access point for local coverage
- Integrated 8-level LED alignment mechanism for fast, simple and best performing installation
- Weatherproof case (IP55 compliant) for enabling out-of-the-box outdoor installation
- The C1n operates in the 2.4Ghz band while the C1an operates in the 5Ghz band Fi channel
Altai C1n Super WiFi CPE/AP base station coverage solution is the C1n high-performance CPEs; which employ a patented smart-signal processing algorithm and an antenna designed to increase WiFi signal strength (transmission and reception) as well as the client’s throughput. It can also operate as a standalone access point to provide line-of-sight coverage of up to 250m.
Altai C1n for Access Point
The C1n use as a standalone WiFi access point for smaller networks supporting 802.11b/g/n clients. Therefore, With its high gain built-in smart antenna, it is an important solution to complement the large coverage; and high throughput of an A8n series Super WiFi Base Station and A2 Access Point to improve WiFi performance.
Altai C1n Super WiFi CPE
The Altai C1an WiFi CPE design as an essential component in the Altai Super WiFi system to extend outdoor WiFi coverage into indoor areas for broadband connectivity. Therefore, The Altai C1n employs patented smart signal processing algorithms and antenna design to increase WiFi signal strength (transmit and receive) by as much as 16 dB in areas covered by an A8n Super WiFi Base Station or A2 WiFi Access Point. You can install it exactly where the throughput is required to boost up, and it allows the service operator to increase the coverage range of an A8n base station substantially and provides greater flexibility and cost savings to WiFi deployments.
Altai C1n for Wireless Broadband
Above all, The C1n is a key component in wireless broadband access provisioning. In addition, You can install it outdoors by the side of a window, mounted to a wall, at the rooftop of a building or placed at the desktop inside for fixed broadband access provisioning.
Control Traffic Throughput Flexibly
From day one, the C1n designed and purpose-built for service operators. Its built-in traffic shaping based bandwidth control mechanism allows the control of uplink and downlink traffic throughput on a per-client or per-VAP basis. A full set of networking and management features are available to meet carrier requirements.
Super Long Range Coverage
- LOS Access 600 m
- CPE 4 km to A8-Ein
- LOS CPE 3 km to A2-Ei
- LOS Bridge 20 km
- Data Rate 300 Mbps.
- Wireless Interface: 802.11b / g Radio
- Operating mode: CPE / AP
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2472 GHz (Ch 1-13)
- Transmit Power:
- 802.11b 1-11 dBm 26 Mbps (Max.)
- 802.11g 6-54 dBm 26 Mbps (Max.)
- Receiver Sensitivity (Typical)